Is your Mac trash bin files deleted accidentally? And you have an urgent requirement of one of the files. What to do? Don’t be panic right below you have a solution.
Many times it happens that the trash bin gets full and due to this the system performs slowly, so you have empty your trash bin. But, sometimes while work you remember that by emptying your trash bin your important file is also deleted forever and your are stressed about it. Now, you have a option to recover your files with the help of Mac trash bin.
Reasons for the loss of data from Mac trash bin:
- Many times the Mac files are accidentally deleted
- While formatting of the hard drive the files get deleted
- Due to corruption occur in the file system
- Due to virus attack also the files get deleted in Mac OS
Actually, when we delete the files from the trash bin, the Mac OS just loses the access of the file but the space occupied by the deleted files are still available until it is overwritten by other files. Thus, if you want to recover your deleted files then before the files are overwritten use Mac trash Recovery it will recover your deleted files including your documents, photos, and videos.
The Mac trash Recovery is easy to use and user-friendly software. It selects the hard-drive or the place where your missing files are kept, after that it starts scanning and as the scanning fully completes. It shows you a preview list of the deleted files and from their you can select those files which you want to restore. Using the software you can also recover deleted data from emptied trash on Macbook and save them at a specific location.
The features of Mac trash Recovery are as given below:
- Mac trash Recovery is easy to use and is user-friendly software, also it easy to operate with advanced graphical interface.
- It has strong scanning algorithms and supports all the versions of Mac OS.
- It is fast and can easily recover your files that are deleted from Mac trash bin.
- Supports recovery of iPhoto Library Folder Photos as well
- Also, it shows you a preview list of the recovered files.
The Mac trash Recovery is the best solution for you to recover the lost/deleted files within no time.
User Guide: How to recover lost files with Mac Data Recovery Software
Carry out the following steps to recover your deleted,lost and damaged data.
Step 1: Launch the Undelete Mac Software in your Mac OS.
Step 2: You will get a list of available partitions on the storage device,select the particular drive from your Mac hard drive to recover your deleted data.
Step 3: Select the file type from the list of the file,incase you cannot find the particular file then you can add or remove a particular file by clicking on ‘+’ or ‘-‘ file type.
Step 4: Select scan option for scanning of lost Mac files and folders.
Step 5: When the scanning process completes,you can preview the scan results and save the recovered files at the particular location.